In My Collection

 Fabulous Normandy chairs of birds eye maple from the Pace Collection:


 An upholstered swivel chair by Milo Baughman, plus an Echo end table by James Rosen:




Half a dozen Asmat War Shields from New Guinea, similar to these.

A pair of rare Chinese chairs, carved from rosewood, low to the floor but comfortable, sturdy seating for an adult:



My Pace Collection La Danse cabinet:


The Leon Rosen “Boca” desk in gorgeous burl wood, plus the wall mounted credenza (and shelf) and Adam Tihany-designed Venezia chair that are described in this post — all from the Pace Collection. 

Here is a newly-listed for sale version of this desk at 1stDibs.


My Adam Tihany-designed Isadora dining table, as described in this post.


There is a mystery crate that is packed and shrink-wrapped and contains furniture from the Ming Dynasty in my garage, in addition to an excellent rectangular dining table with two leaves from Century Furniture (early 1980s) of mahogany and burl elm in Georgian Chippendale style, with four mahogany chairs side chairs and two upholstered armchairs. This dining set is a companion to my mahogany breakfront.

Also, I have a coffee table just like the one pictured here:

My cast iron double bed frame with brass accents is 150+ years old, and still provides a solid, comfortable support for the mattress and foundation.

And let me count the ways that I love this mid-century modern 48" square cocktail ottoman!



And there are more pieces yet to be photographed ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Tihany for The Pace Collection

Putting Our Furniture from The Pace Collection to Work

The Pace Collection